TDY ORDERS FOR VETCON V
Notes to specific branches:
- For all Army personnel : Please do not attempt to drive the septic tanks. It’s not what you think it is.
- For all Air Force personnel : This event will take place AFTER the Saturday Lobster Dinner but BEFORE the evening Sherry and turndown service. Please plan accordingly.
- For all Marine personnel : This year, please enter the venue by opening the doors utilizing the doorknob (it’s the thing that looks like a toilet flusher handle) rather than brute-forcing the wall like last year…actually, disregard, we’ll just prop the doors open.
- For all Navy personnel : Boatswain’s Mates are not wall decor, please do not adhere any personnel to the bulkhead with duct tape or by any other means.
- For all Coast Guard personnel : Please do not perform boarding operations with the intent to “search and seize” at the drink bar…again, this is not your jurisdiction.
- For all Space Force personnel : this TDY will be located on the planet Earth. Please ensure proper gravity SOPs are followed to limit injury to equipment and personnel.
Please see below for your copy of the orders and for First Sergeant’s sake, please report ON TIME. We’re specifically looking at you, Air Force.